Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Own Brand of...Mr. Ravi??



Introducing to the world!


OUR VERY OWN LECTURER CUM ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!


Dr. RAVI!!!!!

I took this picture when I went out for an outing with my buddy at Sunway Pyramid. Well it just happened that I stumbled upon this picture when I was browsing through the world music selection at Tower Record. Come to think of it. I kind of miss the way Dr. Ravi taught me physiology. Killer, I must admit. Seeing the confidence in him made me want to be a lecturer myself. He has his unique way of making us understand. Though sometime his remarks are as sharps as knife, I personally take that as an instrument to further improve myself. To me,  Dr. Ravi is simply the best. I wish him luck with his life. May it be a smooth sailing for him.

1 comment:

none above said...

aku dah tukar adress aku..
shahfifauzee.blogspot.com