Thursday, March 12, 2009

too far to be true?

Been a long time since I wrote my last blog..

sorry about that was too busy attending life ^^

anyway..I guess now it's high time for me to post up another entry huhu

There was this girl. Miss A. Known her for 5 years and we finally get together Christmas eve 2008 (one of my best friend's birthday is on this day as well, so i'm gonna go brankrupt this time around >.<"). Conclusion is that it made me really happy for the past three months and every single day I wished that I could be with her . Yes I admit it, i'm deeply in love. But she'll be leaving the country soon and it just scarred my heart too deep even by means of secondary healing process (huh??) And although I kept telling her that I'm proud of her that she'll be pursuing her study further soon. Deep inside of me there's still a part of me not wanting her to go. I just want her to stay.

Am i being too selfish by asking for this??

The other day Ms. pinky,Mr. ClassRep, and I had our little chat sessions at the library (somehow it always feels better to gossip in the library). As we were talking about our miss pinky love life, My ClassRep made a simple equation:
Let say A and B are in love

A(Local) + B(oversea) = both cheating on each other

No matter how much i tried to deny that, it just happens to be so true to me. I'm fine if we're like  300KM apart.

but being 13 hours of flight away from me is just too..too..FAR!!!
                    

3 comments:

nAsirah NasIR said...

hm...
if u have faith with her..
do trust her...
dia ok if u r ok...
if u contact her...
give her space...
at least an email a day..
@ maybe one a week...
it takes time...
u will recover..
like me....

heee...
sori la...maybe seems like
nas niew...x layak nak ckp sbb
nas pun...da like putus...hehe...
tapi...di trust her..=)
jgn lupa kat dia la...tunjuk sincerity...n contact her
always...surely
she will appreciate u more...
=)

Lya Yusof said...

mis pinky pon masuk lam ini wayang kah??

ishh2..
=P

munster. said...

wahhhhh! awu! u finally updated! haha :)

hey. i rasa no formula or equations whatnot would matter, or hold true, if two people are truly in love with each other.
plus, if A & B are both cheating, serves each other right pon kan? sounds like a perfect match right there.

plus,
"kalau ada jodoh, takkan ke mana"

hoho.